Backpack Light 50
The BPL 50 is two light backpacks in one. Created with comfort in mind, it has a great suspension for moderate loads and its ComPacktor system quickly converts it from a long trail workhorse to a 20L daypack.
The BPL 50 backpack is loaded with light features you'll love, from the dual compartment front hip pockets to the roll top closure. And it's tough: the white Dyneema® threads are 3x stronger than Kevlar and 15x stronger than steel.
Specs at a Glance
Max Volume: 50 liters
ComPackted Volume: 20 liters
Max Suggested Load: 40lbs
Pack Weight: 1lb 15.5oz
Small = 15.5-17.5"
Medium = 17.5-19.5"
Large = 19.5-21.5"
Hip (Iliac Crest):
Small = 25-48"
Medium = 29-52"
Large = 33-56"
*Spine Length is measured from the 7th (bumpy) vertebrae to the top of the iliac crest (hip bone).
• Dyneema Gridstop threads are 3x as strong as Kevlar, 15x as strong as steel
• Composite frame sheet
• Contoured foam hip belt with 4 pockets
• Contoured foam shoulder straps with reflective tube guides and lifter straps
• Air mesh lining on back panel, hip belt, and shoulder straps
• Adjustable stretch sternum strap with reflective tab and emergency whistle
• Internal stretch mesh hydration sleeve with gravity hook and twin hydration ports
• Haul loop
• Extension collar with draw string roll top closure and quick pull tab
• Large dual zippered front pocket with secure key clip
• Twin ice axe retention loops
• Stretch mesh side pockets
• Extra-long compression straps accommodate external loads on sides
• Side compression straps can connect across front
• Loops and tabs at bottom seams complete ComPacktor system so your smallest loads can be kept close to your back