Backpack UL 35
The BP UL 35 is two packs in one. Created with speed in mind, it has an efficient suspension for lighter loads and its ComPacktor system quickly converts it from a generous overnighter to an agile 15L day pack.
The BP UL 35 is packed with light features you'll love, from the dual ice axe loops to 3 large stretch mesh pockets. And it's tough: the white Dyneema® threads are 3x stronger than Kevlar and 15x stronger than steel.
Specs at a Glance
Max Volume: 35 liters
ComPackted Volume: 15 liters
Max Suggested Load: 30lbs
Weight (M): 1lb 4oz
Extra Small = 13.5-15.5"
Small = 15.5-17.5"
Medium = 17.5-19.5"
Large = 19.5-21.5"
Hip (Iliac Crest):
Small = 25-48"
Medium = 29-52"
Large = 33-56"
*Spine Length is measured from the 7th (bumpy) vertebrae to the top of the iliac crest (hip bone).
• Dyneema Gridstop threads are 3x as strong as Kevlar, 15x as strong as steel
• Composite frame sheet
• Contoured hip belt wing
• Contoured foam shoulder straps with reflective tube guides
• Air mesh lining on shoulder straps
• Adjustable stretch sternum strap with reflective tab and emergency whistle
• Internal reservoir gravity hook and twin hydration ports
• Haul loop
• Extension collar with draw string roll top closure and quick pull tab
• Large stretch mesh front pocket with secure key clip
• Twin ice axe retention loops
• Stretch mesh side pockets
• Extra-long compression straps accommodate external loads on sides
• Side compression straps can connect across front
• Loops and tabs at bottom seams complete ComPacktor system so your smallest loads can be kept close to your back